The trajectory of a startup is very dynamic. Its requirements and budget vary from the period it comes into existence to its steady rise. Many startups are tight on a budget in initial stages and cannot afford to pay much for their capital expenditures. Cloud Server Hosting is considered to be the best-suited option for startups due to the many advantages it provides.
Benefits of using Cloud Hosting for startups
- Low capital expenditure: Startups usually have budget-constraints on their capital expenditure. With Cloud Server Hosting, your data is stored on multiple servers across the globe. This eliminates the need to invest in a dedicated physical server.
- High scalability: One of the major reasons for Cloud Hosting being a favourite among startups is due to the scalability it offers. When a startup decides to take their business online, the resource requirement is usually low. However, the requirement increases with time when the business rises steadily. Cloud Hosting fits in perfectly as the user can change the allocated amount of resources, such as bandwidth, RAM and storage, as per their requirements.
- Cost-effectiveness: With low capital expenditure and seamless scalability of resources, Cloud Web Hosting is an extremely cost-effective option. Startups can buy the base minimum resources at affordable prices and then keep increasing in tune with their business growth.
- Reliability: Cloud Server Hosting is the most reliable solution for your website. It guarantees a better uptime score than most traditional hosting, which is especially crucial for startups as they cannot afford to drive away their potential visitors. Also, if the server malfunctions, being on the cloud, the website should still be running as the page can be loaded through another server.
- Security: With cyberattacks on the rise, the security of the server has become a major concern in the recent past. With your website hosted on the cloud, the data is stored and communicated in an encrypted form which makes it less vulnerable from being hacked and deciphered. If your startup involves an e-commerce website which stores valuable information of the clients, such as credit card details, then Cloud Hosting may prove to be the best bet.
- Customer support: Problems can arise at odd times, so you need a dedicated agent to remedy the situation in the least possible time. Many Cloud Hosting providers dedicate an agent just for your website, especially if you are using a managed Cloud Hosting plan. As a startup, you can forget about the technical worries of the server and concentrate on other aspects of growing your business.
Startups have a completely different set of requirements when it comes to web hosting. Usually, they work with a tight budget in the initial stages and do not want to shell out all their money on hosting their business. Cloud Server Hosting fits the picture perfectly with the features they provide. Also, with advanced security and managed plans, startups can focus on their growth without any worries.